Governor Scott’s Constituent Services Office is committed to serving the needs of all Vermont constituents, including local municipal officials seeking information or assistance in navigating state matters or agencies.
MUNICIPAL OFFICIALS seeking assistance regarding state matters or agencies should contact the Governor’s Constituent Services Office at EXE.MuniHelp@vermont.gov or 802-828-3333.
JUSTICES OF THE PEACE VACACNY matters should be directed to EXE.Appointments@vermont.gov
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION:
- To contact the Vermont League of Cities & Towns’ Municipal Assistance Center, visit www.vlct.org/mac.
- To contact a state agency or department directly, visit governor.vermont.gov/administration.
- For information regarding state boards and commission, visit governor.vermont.gov/boards-commissions.
- To contact the Office of the Secretary of State, visit www.sec.state.vt.us/contact-information.
- To contact the Office of the Attorney General, visit ago.vermont.gov/contact-page.
- To contact the Office of the State Treasurer, visit www.vermonttreasurer.gov/content/contact-us.
- To contact the Office of the State Auditor, visit auditor.vermont.gov/contact-us.
- To contact the Office of Senator Patrick Leahy, visit www.leahy.senate.gov/contact.
- To contact the Office of Senator Bernie Sanders, visit www.sanders.senate.gov/contact.
- To contact the Office of Congressman Peter Welch, visit www.welch.house.gov/contact.
- To contact a state legislator, visit legislature.vermont.gov/people/search/2020.
RESIDENTS seeking assistance regarding municipal matters should contact their municipality directly or contact:
Vermont League of Cities & Towns
TO WRITE THE GOVERNOR click here.